quarta-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2014

Te Anau + Dunedin + Lake Tekapo

I will follow the same logic of the previous post since I need to update this blog faster to follow up on my trip. So, here are the best photos of the places that I have been:

TE ANAU + DUNEDIN (STEEPEST STREET)


Sunset in Te Anau



This is Baldwin Street, as know as the steepest street not just in NZ but overall the world!
I was the first one to "climb" it up on our tour. After me, my friends came up and we took this photo to register the moment. It was kind of hard but you have a bench to sit down and a water fount at the end. Also, I made one of my water-can fall there, I keep (and use) it until today.



In Dunedin, we visited a beach where I rented a Surfboard and a wet suit. Surfing is really a relaxing sport, but it can just as easy exhaust you a lot too.






MOERAKI BOULDERS - SPHERICAL ROCKS






THIS CREEPY CITY AND THE SALMON CENTER







LAKE TEKAPO





Church of The Good Shepherd - Lake Tekapo,
one of the most beautiful churches I have visited, even been so small
built-in 1935








 Innes Elliott sculpted this bronze dog around 1966, the population wanted to recognize somehow the importance of Collie and others sheepdogs in their lives.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our trip continues!

See ya!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário