quinta-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2014

Last Fight of the Year



In November of this year, I started the Jiu-Jitsu academy here in Auckland, joining the AucklandBJJ team. My senseis' are Sergei and Stuart.

The classes here are similar to those that I had in Brazil. Also, we have some Judo training and with or without Kimonos, that depends on the day .

Today, was the last fight of the year. I will come back now only at 6/01/2015, and until them... well let's preserve this to the next post.

Final comments: each year, on the last week they give the student and tape to put on his belt.

Basically, it is to remember how many years they trained already. Since I started Jiu-Jitsu in Brazil, I think they believed that I was ready for my first tape, so with more 3 or 2 I can become a Blue Belt.

That is it for today!

Some of the practice

Student and his masters

Stuart on the left/ Sergei on the right

After all, we all want our name on the wall

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our trips continue!

See ya!   

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário