sábado, 6 de setembro de 2014

17 hours of flight and First day

Unbelievable. If there is any word which I can use to describe everything that came up today, the word would be "unbelievable"!

First, the incredibly 12 hours flight. Adding the other stops until Chile it became nearly 17 hours straight. Seriously, it's not for everyone. Stressful. Annoying some times. The only things to distract yourself are the games, series and movies that you can watch, the food is also 'ok'. Moving on.

The very first thing that got my attention at Auckland International Airport was the easiness to walk and understand locations. Also, the long distance between the place you land and the place you recover your baggage. After that, before I went to the hostel, I had some time to take those pictures below.

Later on, we (me and 3 other friends from Brazil) came to our hostel. A very good place, the YMCA. Well located. Unluckily we arrived by 5am and the receptionist could only aloud us to check in around 7am, so we had to wait, again. It was in that waiting that I most felt the effects of the flights, fuse and everything. It became serious when a felt dizzy. But after a few hours, we got our keys and came up to the rooms. It was around 8am, I would guess. Rested a little bit, get out, took more pictures, but nothing stunning yet. The good ones will come after tomorrow when I will walk more thought of the city.

In the end, by the night, we meet others that like we are from Brazil (a total of almost 30!) And enjoyed the nightlife of Auckland. Amazing.

No further.. I should continue to describe my trip tomorrow.

See ya!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário