sábado, 31 de janeiro de 2015

Sh**!

Lost a memory for having a confused brain. And there were signs.

Waitomo Caves, maybe next time.

Sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To help understand: I made everything right. Scheduled and paid two reservations for Sunday 1st, Feb. One for the Waitomo Caves Combo (Glowworm Caves + Ruakuri Cave) the second, a NakedBus reservation for picking up, transport to Waitomo and go back to Auckland at night. All was right, even made my bag and went slept early.

The mistake: Time to depart: 7:15
                      The time arrived (at the point): 7:45

I didn't check twice, I was certain about the time, certain that I was perfect, and, in consequence, I lost my memory, as I said, for having a confused brain. Lesson learned. Money lost. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our trip continues!

See ya!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário