sexta-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2015

Friday: Graduation + Scape to Mission Bay + Outside Cinema

- THE BEST PART IS OUTSIDE

What a great day to end up January. Well, actually it only ends "tomorrow" 31/01  - it is 2 am now - but still, nice way to end this month.

First, today I have completed Module 4, which is the last stage of the English school - finally!. We had a graduation/celebration at the Engineering building of the university. Same as any others, teacher thanking students, students for thanking teachers.. it was great, but it was also the end. I have met some interesting people there and hope to keep in touch with most of them, here are some photos:


Entire Module 4

2nd Class

China Brothers, Jacques and Crhitopher


After that, I went back home and by the evening I was tired of just use the computer so I went out! It was around 17h when I took my Camera got into a bus, and stopped to stretch my legs in Mission Bay. Chilling out, reading chapters of my new book, photos and end up on Starbucks before going to Auckland again.











After that, I walked on Queen Street still with no intention to go back to the apartment. Then, just across the street something called my attention. A group of people - I don`t know where they were from - was singing something different and with kids and adults dancing. I made a short video shared here: Street Group Performance, but the cool was that if it wasn't for them I would never look at the otter attraction next to me, an Open Cinema! The movie that was showing (The Blind Side - 2009) is one of my favourites. So it was a good way to spend the rest of the afternoon.. I also took the liberty of making a video of the two famous parts of this film, see here: Part 1 Part 2





---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Trip Continues!

See Ya!



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário