domingo, 16 de novembro de 2014

Weekly Things


Sometimes we have to show appreciation for routine things too. Otherwise, everything that is not trips will sound not interesting. So here are some of my favourites Weekly Things:

*As long as a keep my stay here in Auckland more of those things will be showed. Some of them already happened once, but I will wait until I do them more often. 




Our Thursdays' football. Every Thursday, and now Mondays too, a student from the E.L.A get together to play football at the Eden Park. Sometimes is a mess and sometimes turns out as a great game. On Mondays, we play Asia vs South America!

Those 3 are my group friends at the E.L.A. In my second class, we are always together to prepare a presentation and stuff.


Sometimes I'm invited by friends at the E.L.A to do stuff together. In this case, They are showing me one typical Chinese plate called: Hot Spot. You put a pan in the centre of the table and boil the water inside, then, trow the food so it can cook. It's a very nice form to eat in a group, because everyone is around the table, and it makes easier to have a conversation while waiting.




This mess you are seeing above is what happens when we have a fire emergency at school! First, we thought it was some kind of exercise, but then, when the firemen came was pretty obvious that it was no such thing.


LIGHT SHOW:




The photos above came from the Show of Lights - Art in the Dark exposition that happened here in Auckland. The exposition was sometimes abstract but had some things interesting as well. Also, it was in a part of the city that I'm glad to discover. Fill with bars and the pub's the Ponsonby Rd reduces the dependence of Queen Street at night.


AND FINALLY! YES! THE HOLIDAYS ARE COMING! Also, the decorations. In fact, I'm curious about how Auckland looks like at Christmas and New Years Eve, but unfortunately or not, is not going to be this year that I will discover.. but let's leave this for the future now...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Our trip continues!

See ya!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário